Thursday, April 9, 2009

6th PosTiNg

BLOG QUESTIONNAIRE
AGE : 21
GROUP : 4
LECTURER : DR ZAINI AMIR

1.Do you enjoy blogging?
YES or No? Explain.
Yes. I enjoy blogging. It is because I can express what kind of my though, ideas, and anything that I want to share to the public. Other than that, I also can learn something that I never learn before. So, it can be a valuable thing for me. Other than that, I also learn on how to add gadget in my blog to make my blog more interesting.

2. Based on your experience what is the benefit of blogging?
In my experience, I think that blogging can be a very useful medium in order to improve writing and reading skill. It is because when i tend to post whatever in blog of course I must read about article or books that are related to the topic. Other than that, when I want to make new posting, I must write it correctly. It means that, there is no grammatical error.

3. Do you need more assistance to set up your blog?
Yes or No?
Explain in what aspect.
Yes. I need more assistance to set up m blog in order to make my blog is more interesting. So, it can be people are interested to view my blog. I need a few days to learn on how to add gadgets that can make my blog alive. For the first time, I found out is difficult to me. However, when I always try, at last I can do it. Yepi3….

4. Do you have any memorable/favorite topic in your blog?
Yes or No?
If YES Please list which topic.
I have a favorite topic in this blog. The topic is “How to build Trust bin Relationship”. Actually it is the first posting in this blog. It is because I like to make friends with others. So, when I did the posting I put the picture with my bestfriends. Friends!!!!! I love u all so much.

5. List 5 advantages of blogging for you.
1st : can enhance my writing skill
2nd : can express any though, ideas and everything in blog.
3rd : as a medium that I can voice out anything without think about other feelings.
4th : make me learn more especially in grammar and vocabulary.
5th : to build confidence in English

6. List 5 disadvantages of blogging.
1st : can’t write in blog when can not access to internet.
2nd : can waste time if overused the blog
3rd : some people use blog to humiliate others.
4th : can create crime cyber between blogger
5th : some people use blog to show dissatisfied to government and indirectly break the rules.

7. Will you continue blogging after the course?
Yes or No?
If Yes or No please explain why:
Yes if I have time to spend with this kind of things. But actually, I really enjoy blogging for this course.

8.Do you think that blogging improve your writing? Yes or no?
Yes.

9. Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students? Yes or no?
Yes.

10. Will you recommend your friend to blog? Yes or no?
Yes. Of course.

11. Can you teach a friend to set up his or her blog? Yes or no.
Yes. Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyMp3`s


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones